hip hip hooray! it's friday and it's a three-day weekend! this past week sure has been busy, and our weekend is pretty busy too, but we are looking forward to having the day off on monday!
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. this 10 minute workout is intense. i tried it and my muscles sure felt it the next morning!
2. people posing with statues. i remember when ryan posed with a statue of a girl dancing when we were in hawaii. so funny.
3. i made these granola bars this week and they were so good, we both loved them. only three ingredients!
4. technology is insane. now, you can be someone else's eyes.
5. ship your enemies glitter is a new company that mails an envelope full of glitter to the people you hate. stupid or genius? you decide.
6. ryan's mom has made several d.i.y. catnip toys for leko over the years and he absolutely loves them. these d.i.y. cat toys are cute!
7. are you brave enough (or crazy enough) to do this?
8. remember the movie wet hot american summer? the original cast is getting back together to make an 8-episode netflix series! (fun fact: that movie was filmed in northeastern pennsylvania in just 28 days, and my brother and i were extras in the movie when we were in high school!)
9. this was by far the best thing i heard all week. enough said.
have a great weekend!