Wednesday, May 31, 2017
quiet valley living historical farm for their annual spring farm animal frolic. we enjoyed walking around the farm and seeing all the animals. we ate freshly baked bread and cookies right out of an outdoor oven, and watched a demonstration in the one-room schoolhouse. quiet valley really is such a peaceful and quaint little place that never disappoints. here are a bunch of photos from our afternoon at the farm . . .
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017
hip, hip, hooray for a three-day holiday weekend! although we're working through part of it, we're still looking forward to it. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for decent weather because the forecast for the weekend doesn't look so great at the moment.
since it's friday, here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. 199 poisonous plants to look out for in order to keep yourself and your pets safe
2. this print reminds me of a certain kitten i know
3. ben & jerry’s limited batch bob marley’s one love ice cream
4. a stack of pandas, how cute
5. i want to bite into one of these jalapeno black bean burgers
6. this tropical coconut chia pudding also looks yummy
7. i'm sure leko would like if we built one of these climbing structures
8. cute free printable veggie collection
9. i wouldn't have thought of making banana bread in the crockpot
have a lovely memorial day weekend!
Labels: fun links
Thursday, May 25, 2017
. . . and ryan's iphone too.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
we took a few moments on sunday when i was visiting my parents to help them pick out a spot for the hydrangea plant that we bought my mama for mother's day this year. my dad and i planted it in a spot where my mom will see it every time she drives in their driveway. i just love the blue color of it.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017