wow, this week really flew by! i feel like i blinked and here we are at friday already. i'm not complaining though, because i'm looking forward to continuing my dad's birthday celebrations this weekend! here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. i cannot wait to make these pumpkin dinner rolls
2. burn 200 calories in 20 minutes with this quick workout video
3. cats who made poor choices
4. i thought this photo was so cute (and reminded me of leko when we leave for work)
5. i'm intrigued by this kale and caramelized onion stuffing
6. i want to dive right into a loaf of this pumpkin cinnamon swirl bread
7. craving something sweet? here are 7 healthy hacks to beat sugar cravings
8. real life locations that inspired disney movies
9. and finally, my dad found this gem . . . i mean, come on! what is the world coming to?
have a wonderful weekend!
I think I want to be the person who goes around to scout out all of the locations for Disney.
Some of those cats just made me laugh out loud! Some remind me of Pepper!!!
Post a Comment