hello, friday! the weeks have felt like blurs recently because there has been so much going on lately. we have a packed schedule tonight and tomorrow with the final show that we are working on this season. however, we actually have the day off on sunday with no plans or commitments, so we are looking forward to hopefully catching up on some sleep on sunday and spending some time together.
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. i started watching this new tv show this week because my dad told me about it, and now i'm hooked. sutton foster and hilary duff . . . yes, please!
2. a clever way to turn an old t-shirt into a tote bag
3. this chocolate raspberry mousse cake looks insanely delicious!
4. this photo of these three ostriches somehow reminds me of leko ;-)
5. i would like to dive right into this absolutely gorgeous key lime pie
6. what 9,000 post-it notes look like
7. i think this loch ness monster soup ladle is pretty funny
8. this one-pot creamy broccoli pasta looks like a great idea for a quick weeknight dinner
9. why you should spend your money on experiences, not things . . . this has been my philosophy for years
have a great weekend!