in the spring we planted a green pepper plant in our garden. it did nothing for months, until just recently . . . we grew two teeny tiny green peppers!
in keeping up with the happy lists, here are . . .
ten things currently making me happy:
10. the fact that i have actually managed to keep my desk plant alive for ten whole months now! (this is a great accomplishment for me, since i don't exactly have the green thumb in our family.)
9. fall colors: deep red, burnt orange, mustard yellow, and clover green
8. warm flannel sheets on a cold morning
7. autumn leaves floating through the air
6. the smell of our mulled cider candle
5. freshly folded laundry
4. finding exact change in my wallet
3. discovering new restaurants in our area
2. meeting up with friends for a cup of coffee
1. saturday morning road trips with ryan
what is currently making you happy?