happy friday the 13th! this week we've been busy working a huge annual music festival at our local concert pavilion. the hours are crazy and the days are long for these things, so it's an exhausting week/weekend. since it's friday, here are a few fun links i found around the internet recently . . .
1. we sure love trader joes!
2. small batch no bake desserts for summer - perfect for hot weather
3. molly has a show on the food network!!! (here are some interesting b.t.s. details about it)
4. i'm a vegetarian, but i would not eat this
5. man, i loved growing up in the 90s - it really was the best decade
6. i want one of these brownies right about now
7. it's all made out of paper!
8. don't let your four-legged friend get a sunburn this summer
9. snack cake? okay! i like the way the top of this cake is decorated.
have a good weekend!