we are already one week into november. it sure feels like time is flying! thanksgiving is going to be here before we know it, and then a few weeks later it's christmas! ryan scored us free tickets to a comedy show tonight, so we are looking forward to a fun friday date night and hopefully a relaxing weekend.
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. this corner cutting board is such a great idea.
2. i love the colors in this aqua ceramic muffin pan. so pretty.
3. a d.i.y. cookie basket made from a paper plate . . . very clever!
4. vegans rejoice! three-ingredient vegan caramel.
5. i want to dive right into a slice of this pumpkin gingersnap ice cream cake.
6. these house plant cupcakes are the most creative cupcakes i've seen in a while.
7. wondering what to do with your leftover halloween candy? make candy bar cookie bars!
8. i definitely want to make this pinecone owl ornament for christmas. it's so cute!
9. speaking of christmas, it's that time of year to start thinking about christmas cards already. i love all of the options that tiny prints offers. it's going to be hard to choose one.
have a great weekend!