we picked a bunch of blueberries when we went blueberry picking on sunday
! we've enjoyed some on top of vanilla yogurt and on top of vanilla ice cream. now we have to find some other ways to use them. here are a few of our favorite blueberry recipes that we've made over the years . . .
- blueberry pie milkshake
- strawberry blueberry yogurt smoothie
- blueberry buttermilk scones
- vegan blueberry cornmeal waffles
- cornmeal waffles with blueberry compote
- lemon poppy seed crepes with lemon blueberry cream cheese filling
They all look yummy. I will try some of the recipes.
Post a Comment