1. coppertone sport sunscreen - sunscreen in the summer is a must. i have tried dozens of different types of sunscreens over the years. i have really sensitive skin, and even most of the sensitive sunscreens make me break out in little red dots. one of the only sunscreens that my skin will tolerate is coppertone's sport sunscreen. it goes on thick and lasts forever because it is meant for sports. it holds up great to hours swimming, and i love that it has a very mild smell too. it doesn't bother my skin at all and it provides hours of protection from the sun.
2. banana boat soothing aloe after sun gel - even when you are diligent about applying and reapplying sunscreen, there are still times when you find yourself with a little bit of a sunburn. for times like those, we reach for banana boat's aloe vera gel. it is so soothing and takes the red and the sting right out of a sunburn. this stuff lasts forever too. we are still using the same bottle that we bought a long time ago!
3. dove clinical protection antiperspirant deodorant - when we got married, our wedding ceremony was outside in august. i knew i would need a really reliable deodorant for our big day. in the weeks leading up to our wedding, i tried tons of different brands. my favorite one, which i wore on the day of our wedding and still swear by six years later, is dove's clinical protection antiperspirant deodorant. i'm a girl who sweats and smells, so this deodorant is a life saver in the hot summer months!
4. garnier skinactive clean+ invigorating daily scrub - we just discovered this product a few months ago, and both ryan and i are hooked. garnier's skinactive clean+ is the perfect scrub for the summer. i love how it makes my skin tingle. my face always feels so fresh after using it. i've fallen into a habit of using it at night to wash the day off my face and it leaves my face feeling so great!
5. olay age defying classic night cream - after washing my face, i like to moisturize it at night. this is a habit i just started recently after my dance show when i was wearing so much heavy stage makeup. i have been a huge fan of olay's products for years, and i just love their classic night cream. it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave me oily or greasy. it's such a great night moisturizer.
. . .
all of these products can be found at your local target, drugstore, or online. keep your eyes open for coupons too. whenever we restock these products in our house, we always use coupons that we find online. what are some of your favorite summer skin care products?
*please note: this is not a sponsored post. the content is based solely on my own personal opinion.
I agree that the skin needs to be moisturized daily. I bought a new moisturizer that was recommended by the dermatologist. It is over the counter but I really like it.
Post a Comment