even though monday was a holiday and we only had a four day work week, this week seemed to drag on forever. the work days were crazy, and all week i couldn't seem to figure out which day of the week it was. we're not sure what to expect for this weekend because the forecast is calling for snow. the only problem is, the weather forecasters cannot seem to agree upon how much snow we will get. i have heard forecasts that range from 1 inch to 36 inches! honestly, i don't think they even know what they are talking about. so, we plan on just seeing what we get and taking it from there. regardless if we get a dusting or a snowpocalypse, i'm happy it's friday!
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. the 10 most popular restaurants on instagram
2. a pb&j party is totally my speed . . . how cute are those pb&j cutouts?!
3. 13 tips for action photography in bad light
4. this pose is nuts
5. how to ask for a raise
6. cookies of the world
7. the new app a color story came out this week, and i'm looking forward to trying it out
8. since i teach comm arts, i liked this article about how to become a powerful communicator
9. the 10 best small museums in nyc
have a wonderful weekend!