wow, this week really flew by! i feel like i blinked and here we are at friday already. i'm not complaining though, because i'm looking forward to continuing my dad's birthday celebrations this weekend! here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. i cannot wait to make these pumpkin dinner rolls
2. burn 200 calories in 20 minutes with this quick workout video
3. cats who made poor choices
4. i thought this photo was so cute (and reminded me of leko when we leave for work)
5. i'm intrigued by this kale and caramelized onion stuffing
6. i want to dive right into a loaf of this pumpkin cinnamon swirl bread
7. craving something sweet? here are 7 healthy hacks to beat sugar cravings
8. real life locations that inspired disney movies
9. and finally, my dad found this gem . . . i mean, come on! what is the world coming to?
have a wonderful weekend!