this week was a challenge. the weather was unpredictable (to say the least) and the work days were long and boring. tonight we have to work a holiday christmas concert, but we are looking forward to a weekend without any crazy plans or commitments. hopefully we will be able to get caught up on a few things and enjoy this time of year by decorating with some christmas lights and watching a few christmas movies.
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. i adore joy wilson's cat and i especially loved this post that she wrote about him.
2. speaking of joy wilson, this peppermint pretzel marshmallow fudge looks incredible!
3. tis the season for christmas cookies. these peanut butter cut-out cookies are so cute!
4. i absolutely love these vintage inspired marquee letter lights by saddle shoe signs.
5. this illustrated comparison of london vs. new york made me laugh.
6. a clever way to pack your suitcase so that your clothes don't wrinkle.
7. a pretty beaded headband for holiday parties.
8. this is a good reminder for all of us.
9. i've seen my fair share of houses that have christmas lights choreographed to music, but i have never seen an entire neighborhood sync their christmas lights together!
have a great weekend!