for my first holiday gift guide, i've rounded up a few fun gifts for the ladies in your life: your mom, your sister, your best friend, or maybe even something for yourself. here are some of my favorite picks . . .
1. monogrammed mugs - $6.00
2. silver glitter iphone 4 case - $22.50
3. gold initial necklace - $37.00
4. the smitten kitchen cookbook - $19.75
5. wireless remote for cannon digital slr cameras - $21.70
6. zoya nail polish - $8.00
7. white owl pencil holder - $16.00
8. luggage tag - $12.00
9. farmers market basket - $20.00
10. bake even strips - $8.78
i definitely spot a few things on this list that I wouldn't mind having! :)
I saw this cookbook advertised on the Barnes and Noble site. Do you know much about it?
The women who wrote "The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook" is Deb Perelman. She writes the very popular blog "Smitten Kitchen" which I have followed for quite a while now. She just released her cookbook in October.
We have tried many recipes from her blog and we have loved all of them. You can check out her blog here: www.smittenkitchen.com
I love the phone case and the necklace! This is a fab list!!
Post a Comment