earth day is this weekend. here are a few simple ways to reduce waste every day of the year in order to keep mother earth beautiful for generations to come:
1. use reusable grocery bags when you go to the store instead of paper or plastic
2. opt for an email receipt instead of a printed receipt when you make a purchase
3. go paperless with your bills and pay them online instead of receiving/sending paper bills
4. save old boxes instead of buying new ones to store things, move, or wrap presents
5. donate old clothes and house-hold items instead of sending them to a landfill
We try to do what we can. We just planted Forsythia bushes, does that count?
Post a Comment