okay, we made it to friday. let's just step back and take a deep breath . . . we survived the week, one that was challenging for many reasons. since it's friday, here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. this creative cake brings back fond memories of doing sand art as a kid
2. an interesting look beyond the quick change
3. i've had chicago-style pizza, but never detroit-style pizza . . . i'm always in the mood for pizza
4. i love pumpkin and i love rosemary but i've never thought of combining them
5. speaking of pumpkin, pumpkin churros that are baked not fried
6. this list is all too real
7. a unique and pretty way to decorate your pumpkins
8. a good way to use up your fall apples
9. and, if you are in need of new glasses love, laurie readers can enjoy 50% frames at firmoo.com with code "Laurie1017" (offer ends november 30, 2017)
have a great weekend!
Wow, lots of great stuff. Definitely think I have to make the pizza and cookies. I think I am going to type out the list and keep it where I can see it. That is so true. Love those frames on you.
I really like the article in link #6. That writer is very wise. It gives us a lot to think about. We tend to get so busy with the busyness of life that we forget to really focus on the ones we love and on the really important things in life.
Post a Comment