this week seemed to fly by relatively fast. i'm grateful that the weekend is here, although i'm sad that i won't be able to spend any of it with ryan since our schedules don't sync at all for the next several days. :-( i'm looking forward to hopefully getting caught up on my to-do list this weekend.
since it's friday, here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. holy cow, this ballerina is incredible! (i love the other people's reactions in the background at the end)
2. epic panoramic photo fails that are just too funny
3. yum! i want one of these please
4. what a clever (and cheap) bathing suit cover up
5. not just for kids . . . this works for cats!
6. i would consider camping in something like this off the ground
7. i want this shirt
8. a good reminder
9. i did this to several stagehand shirts this week because for some reason they insist on only getting men's XL and i wear a woman's XS . . . big difference (and i don't want to look like i'm wearing a night gown to work)!
have a great weekend!
That ballerina is really amazing. The best continuous turns I have ever seen with a great ending. That cat looks like a centipede. The saying should be my motto.
Post a Comment