we made it through the week, folks! that deserves a high five for sure. since it's friday, here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. i would like to dive right into a slice of this cake
2. this city guide makes me want to visit new orleans
3. smitten kitchen now has a digital series on food network
4. financial tips to make the most out of 2017
5. everything you could possibly need to know about nyc pizza
6. what disney characters would look like in real life
7. this ballet costume is gorgeous, i want it in orange!
8. speaking of dance, this sweatshirt sums up my life
9. as soon as people hear i'm a vegetarian, i always get the same question about protein . . . here are several easy ways to get protein without eating meat
have a great weekend!
I really like that butterfly ballet costume. You should have that as one of the costumes in your recital.
I definitely could go for a piece of cake. I can't bake.
I had always wanted to go to New Orleans ever since that old show with Rachel Ray, $40 a day. She would show you around the city.
On the show the doctors, which is pretty good, the new concern with people who do not eat meat is protein but also certain vitamins such as the B vitamins. Some people were getting sick and they from deficiencies of several B Vitamins.
Post a Comment