we're less than a week away from thanksgiving! where did november go? i'm excited that the weekend is upon us because my dance studio is performing at a local town christmas lighting ceremony on sunday. we are supposed to be performing outside, yet the weather is not looking so good for sunday. keep your fingers crossed for us!
since it's friday, here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. which thanksgiving food are you? take the quiz - i got pumpkin pie, which is pretty appropriate
2. these cranberry bars intrigue me
3. some of the many health benefits of apples
4. this d.i.y. garden tool rack is awesome
5. this cinnamon roll wreath is gorgeous
6. on that note, here's how to keep your health/fitness goals during the holidays
7. file this under ridiculous
8. how 86 burglars broke into homes
9. and on a related note, how to make it look like you're home when you're traveling
have a wonderful weekend!