it's friday! this week seemed extra long. our schedules were packed full. we have a few commitments this weekend, but we also have a bit of time that we can relax, so we're really looking forward to that. we are not looking forward to the 2-4 inches of snow that is foretasted for tomorrow though! come on spring!
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently . . .
1. i had no idea you could eat the seed of an avocado
2. i want to try these vegan cauliflower quinoa meatballs
3. this photo shoot is impressive
4. a clever ombre gallery wall
5. the ultimate guide to muffins
6. six kettlebell exercises to tone your entire body (bathing suit season is coming up after all)
7. people who take directions a bit too literally
8. fun facts about "the wonder years" a.k.a. one of the greatest tv shows ever
9. a saying which was a good reminder for me this week
have a wonderful weekend!