we absolutely love grocery shopping! some people dread it, but not us. one of our favorite grocery stores is trader joe's. we don't have a trader joe's anywhere near where we live (the closest one is just about 2 hours away) so when we make a trip we are always sure to stock up. here are some of our very favorite trader joe's products . . .
- julienne cut california sun-dried tomatoes
- fire roasted red peppers
- organic no salt added diced tomatoes
- organic no salt added marinara sauce
- lemon pepper pappardelle pasta
- organic low-sodium vegetable broth
- vegan vegetable masala burgers
- albacore solid white no salt added tuna in water
- roasted and unsalted sunflower seeds
- pita bite crackers
- triple ginger snaps
- chocolate almond granola cereal
- semi-sweet chocolate baking chunks
- the dark chocolate lover's chocolate bar (85% cacao)
- dried tart montmorency cherries
- roasted coconut chips
- organic virgin coconut oil
- coconut oil cooking spray
- ground cinnamon
- california garlic powder
what do you love at trader joes?
I love trader joes' cinnamon and garlic powder, plus a whole bunch of other things. I am always ready for a field trip!
Post a Comment