this week has been a crazy and stressful one since both ryan and i started new jobs on tuesday. on top of all of the craziness, i came down with a cold this week and i feel completely drained. i can't say i'm surprised, especially since we were around our two nephews this past weekend for ryan's cousin's wedding. despite all of the craziness and now the sickness, there are plenty of things going on right now that are making me happy. so, it's time for a happy list. (i just love this bits of happiness series!)
here are . . .
ten things currently making me happy:
10. decorating our new offices at work for our new jobs
9. having my very own reserved parking spot at work now for my new position
8. catching up on recorded shows on our dvr
7. enjoying our new car
6. warmer temperatures
5. green grass
4. flowers popping up in our yard
3. cuddling with leko (he is the best medicine when you're not feeling well)
2. visiting nyc this weekend
1. counting down the days to vacation - it's right around the corner!
. . .
what is currently making you happy?