thank goodness it's friday. my mind is officially blown from this week with long days at work and late nights at rehearsal. i hope we will be able to squeeze in a little bit of relaxing this weekend!
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. one of my all-time favorite desserts in pancake form?! yes, please!
2. this tree house bed might just be the coolest thing ever
3. these grapefruit poppy seed muffins sound delicious
4. i love this rustic entryway coat rack made out of a piece of salvaged wood and hooks
5. a nice reminder
6. everybody loves nutella
7. we love panera's cinnamon crunch bagels, and this cinnamon crunch bagel loaf sounds amazing
8. 8 clever uses for shower curtain rings
9. feeling run-down? here is a 1-minute trick to recharge you!
have a great weekend!
I like how they used the shower rings for scarves. I could definitely use a recharge today. I will try rubbing my ears.
Post a Comment