it's been a heck of a week with lots of snow, crazy work schedules, late nights, little sleep, and a ton of car problems. needless to say, we are both beyond exhausted. i'm glad to put this week behind us. here's hoping that the weekend turns out to be better than this past week!
here are a few fun links that i found around the internet recently:
1. instant photo transfers with blender pens!
2. brilliant things you can do with mason jars (my dad found this and sent this link to me!)
3. 32 places people have mispronounced their entire life - i'm guilty of mispronouncing most of these! (and, number 21 . . . ha!)
4. i have a weakness for the combination of dark chocolate and raspberries. these cookies look delicious!
5. 5 tips to make grocery shopping easier.
6. such a pretty cake topper
7. a cute valentine
8. a nice reminder
9. and, i want this vanilla almond baked french toast for breakfast. yum!
have a great weekend!
I think I have pronounced all of the names incorrectly for years. Dad said they should have included Illinois.
When you make the chocolate raspberry cookies, same me one.
Do love the cake topper.
Post a Comment