last week, my blogger friend sarah from a girl in transit tagged me to do a blogging game, and i thought it would be something fun to do on a friday!
here are the game rules:
1. post eleven things about yourself on your blog
2. choose eleven people to tag and link them in your post
3. go to each of their pages and tell them that they have been tagged
4. no tag backs
1. the color orange is my "lucky color"
2. i can't imagine life without chicken parmesan
3. i believe that any problem can be solved by loving a kitty :-)
4. i love to travel, see new places, and experience new things
5. i can't help but smile when i see a cupcake
6. one of my favorite hobbies is cake decorating
7. i am only 5 feet 2 inches tall (ryan is 11 inches taller than me!)
8. i have seen the movie "you've got mail" more times than i can count
9. my dad took me on my very first upside down roller coaster when i was just 4 1/2 years old. yup, that was long before they had strict height requirements for those sorts of things.
10. i learned to bake before i learned to walk or talk. my mom used to let me sit on the kitchen counter and help her bake when i was just a baby.
11. in just a few short weeks i will be graduating with my doctorate degree! (and, i cannot even tell to you how excited i am about this!)
here are eleven people tagged to continue on with the game:
(by the way, i totally understand if you don't want to participate.)
1. meg from the happy hour
2. jen from smoking crayolas
3. kaycie from redhead memories
4. meredith from everything espey
5. ly from eternal optimist
6. caitlin from haute eyes
7. jaime from sparkles and sticks
8. elease from the little lovebirds
9. bri from the secret life of bee
10. daryl from roots, wings, and other things
11. hannah from life happens when you're making other plans
. . .
have a wonderful weekend!